Benchmark offers a range of Vision Processors from Matrox – world leaders in imaging and vision processors.
Leading-edge vision processor boards
Matrox Radient eCL
Our vision processing technology integrates high-bandwidth acquisition and real-time processing. Matrox Radient eCL is a high-performance PCIe® frame grabber that acquires from Camera Link® sources and offers FPGA-based processing offload capabilities.
- Offload and accelerate image processing to free and assist the host CPU using an Altera® Stratix® III / IV* FPGA
- Optimize multi-camera applications via support for up to four independent Base (eCL-QB) or up to two Full (eCL-DF) Camera Link® cameras per board
- Perform deterministic image acquisition by way of the jitter-free Camera Link® interface
- Eliminate lost pixels through a PCIe® x8 host interface and ample on-board buffering
- Use the highest-rate cameras with available support for 10-taps (eCL-F) at 85 MHz
- Reduce cabling and eliminate power supplies by way of Power over Camera Link® (PoCL) support
- Reduce development and validation costs through a managed lifecycle offering consistent long term availability
- Implement image capture with ease and confidence using Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) application development toolkit
- Maintain flexibility and choice by way of 32/64-bit Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista®/7/8 and 32/64-bit Linux® support